The Discovery Educational Network is hosting a FREE Online Conference on Saturday, April 25, 2009 from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (ET)
- Building School 2.0 - examine ideas of constructivist pedagogy and the use of 21st century tools to create schools that are engaging, caring and relevant places of learning for everyone involved.
- The Benjamin Button Effect
- Turning Data Into Action: Explore the Reporting Features of Discovery Education streaming
- Closing the Global Achievement Gap: Beyond Test-Prep, Toward Life-Prep
- Special presentations featuring projects, ideas, and tips from STAR Discovery Educators
- Collaborate with educators who are passionate about integrating media in instruction to improve student achievement.